January 2, 2011

"It's bigger than hip hop, hip hop, hip hop, hip...

As I've told my brother several times, the best class I ever took in college was Hip Hop Culture. It truly changed my life and made Irvine worth all the tuition I'm still paying off. And what better thing to do than share what you've learned with others. So this post is dedicated to you all ignorants who want a proper university education. You can thank me later, Nate.










Man, they took down "Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme" and a bunch of other good documentaries that used to be there. But they have one clip of Biggie freestyling when he was 17 (I've put this up before, but it's worthy of a second upload).
...This real hip-hop, and it don't stop
'Til we get the po-po off the block"
-Dead Prez

Thought of the Day: Martin
Song of the Day: Keith Sweat-Twisted

No comments: