December 29, 2010

MVPs

There are two NBA players that I think are absolutely amazing this year: Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose.
Blake Griffin. I have yet to see any highlight where he doesn't alley-oop a dunk. Not just any dunk, but homeboy dunks it harder than 99% of the NBA. I love how the nba.com commentators love this guy. Did you know that he is exactly the same age as my brother? Same birthday and everything. This guy makes me want to cheer for the Clippers!
Derrick Rose. This guy is fast. He can drive, shoot, pass, and break all kinds of ankles. He is my favorite point guard in the NBA right now. He is the reason why I cheer for the Bulls as well. You don't know how happy I was when he beat the Lakers a few weeks ago. But then again, any Laker-beater instantly becomes a hero on my list.

Speaking of the Lakers, Kobe's been getting into technicals and quarrels these days. Sorry, LA, but I relish his frustration. =D

Thought of the Day: American Psycho
Song of the Day: Rainway-혼자 만난 그림자

No comments: