December 28, 2010

Never Too Late

Turns out that this was NOT the first Christmas where I didn't receive any Christmas cards. Being the Koreans that they are, two of my students(' moms) got me gifts in response to the gifts that I had given them. Here is what they wrote:

Student A:

To .Philip teacher

Teacher! I'm very very thank you for your present. I ate chocolates delicious~!^^ and I listened to music which in CD. They are very good songs~! They were very exciting! Also, I saw your card. I was very very impressed to your card.
Wrapping was nice!!~~I was very impressed to your presents. and I prepare socks for you. HAPPY NEW YEAR~~!!
Forward I will study with you earnestly~!!
I like your present very! but I think my mom more like than me!~
I'm very very thank you for you!! Happy New Year!!

Student B:

(He wrote "cut with the sords!" three times where he put stickers to enclose the letter).

Great student, mark...

dear. Pilip teacher...
Hello? I'm mark. I think you are the great teacher. Because, everyday, you showed the 'magic card trick', and it was like a talk show. I like the talk show. I bought the muffler for you. I want you will like that. Watch out the cold, and you got the happy new ("year" is erased)

2010. December. 26
for mark

It's actually a pretty dope muffler too. I've got one of the best jobs in the world.

Thought of the Day: Blomkvist
Song of the Day: OneUp Mushrooms-Super Mario World Super Mario's Sleigh Ride (OC ReMix)

No comments: