December 26, 2010

I made a funny!

This weekend was filled with meeting new friends and also getting to know some older ones better. I probably upgraded my face wrinkles by 80% after laughing so much the past couple of days. Whenever I'm around funny people, I realize just how UNfunny I really am. But it's these people that make you feel really special when you can make THEM laugh. Every once in a while, you'll meet good natured people who will laugh after every other sentence. But if you can crack up a funny guy, now that's just flattering. I wonder how it felt to make Jesus laugh.

This was the first Christmas where I didn't get a single Christmas card from anyone (e-cards don't count =D). But all the laughing that I did definitely made it a merry one. All the eating too...phew!

Thought of the Day: A is for Alice.
Song of the Day: Sheean-Every Day

No comments: