February 4, 2010

True Currency

A while back, Angie had recommended Almost Famous, but I never gave it a chance. The other week, my old coworker referred to that movie and suggested that I watch it. So I did. And I liked it. Here are my two favorite quotes from that movie:

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
-Lester Bangs

"Never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt. If you never get hurt, you always have fun. And if you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit your friends."
-Penny Lane

I guess, in my case, I just watch a movie and visit my friends there. I'm now going to rewatch High Fidelity.

Thought of the Day: 막내 누나
Song of the Day: Interpol-Untitled

No comments: