February 3, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I've been having some really strange and vivid dreams lately. The other night, I dreamt that I was a real-life, modern-day Link from The Legend of Zelda. Last night, I was running through a hallway and arrived at a box full of dvds in front of my apartment as my mom and brother told me that we were moving to Germany. The funny thing about my dreams with my brother is that he's always in elementary school. I can't remember a single dream of him being in high school or college. He's always a little boy. Go fig.

I've been sleeping so much this winter. Ever since I got back from Mongolia, I've been averaging 8-9 hours a night. I'm almost positive that I sleep more than every single one of my students! All this eating and sleeping is really turning me into a bear. I'm so tired of vegging and being inactive for so long. Spring officially starts tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it will really start a month or two later. Every time I walk by the park next to SBS, I look longingly at the melancholy basketball court. We'll soon be together again, my love.

Thought of the Day: Pupil
Song of the Day: Ash-다시 비가 내리고

No comments: