December 3, 2009

Bye Bye Bye

Many things are coming to an end.
-2009.
-Eunice is leaving Korea.
-종성 is finally graduating from college.
-My Korean diary has three pages left.
-Westminster Shorter Catechism has about 20 pages left.
-And I've finally finished all five seasons of The Wire.
*"The fourth season of The Wire has almost been universally lauded and hailed as one of the best seasons of television ever produced. As of November 2009, it is the highest rated TV season of all time on Metacritic with a score of 98, outscoring even The Sopranos, another HBO series of far greater fame and notoriety."
-Wikipedia

I forgot how funny The Office was after not watching any episodes for over a year.  One thing that I did not expect to see was the fact that

Beadie from The Wire was actually


Holly from The Office!

I downloaded over 60 more Tim Keller sermons today.  It's official.  I'm definitely a fan.

Thought of the Day:  Paraguay
Song of the Day:  Turtles-분홍빛 크리스마스

No comments: