September 8, 2009

The first time I met Joe, we played ball in 오목교. After that, we always ended up sitting at the same table whenever we went out for church dinners. Then in Mongolia, we ended up sitting next to each other on both plane rides and Batshireet car rides. We always partnered up when dishwashing/showering and ended up visiting Ugi's place together too. I ended up having to give several fake translations to Joe during our team meetings. Homeboy would not leave me alone.

But post-Mongolia really confirmed it all. He's the only church person who has ever slept over my place. He bugs me with emails every single week about my prayer requests. Now he wants to follow me back to Mongolia this winter. I've had a lot of Chinese friends growing up, but this guy is different. 왕조 (Wang Joe) is a good friend.

Thought of the Day: Mongolian sky
Song of the Day: MercyMe-God With Us

No comments: