September 5, 2009

This week's persecuted church: United States
A Muslim teenager from Ohio says her father threatened to kill her because she converted to Christianity. She ran away from home in July and took refuge at a reverend's home in Florida. She claims that her father was pressured by the mosque the family attends to "deal with the situation." In the court filing, she stated that her father said, "If you have Jesus in your heart, you are dead to me!" She claims he added, "I will kill you!"
Today, I stayed home all day and did nothing but watch Friends Seasons 4 and 5. I did 9 episodes in a row. The scary this is that I could've kept going, but I forced myself to stop because I was being too productive. Season 4 DEFINITELY made huge leaps for the show. Joey, definitely the best character.

Thought of the Day: Cake
Song of the Day: G-Dragon-Heartbreaker

No comments: