September 9, 2009

Today, I got off work early. So what did I do?

4 hours of basketball, baby! I didn't even get to eat dinner til after 11. I once told 종성 that I thought that maybe in heaven, people just play basketball forever and never get tired. I think the great thing about this game is that it simplifies life for a good couple of hours. No worries about money, relationships, or appearance. All you gotta worry about is getting that orange ball through the net as many times as you can. I'm limping and delirious, but every minute was so worth it. As Joe wrote to me, "Thank God for basketball." Amen.

Today, I finished LOST Season 5. All caught up.

Today, I finally finished all 848 pages of Roald Dahl's Collected Stories. Good riddance.

Today, I took a 30 minute nap 2 hours after waking up this morning. Haha. I had a very vivid dream that I was skydiving and playing a very frustrating game of basketball with Dykas.

Today had another Mongolian blue sky just like yesterday.

I haven't had a good day in a long time.

Thought of the Day: ;;;
Song of the Day: The Submarines-Vote

No comments: