October 24, 2008


We've all heard that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. But this cover really set my expectations at an all time low for any book. Two words. Gay Megaman. But the book was SO much better than its cover. I actually enjoyed reading it even though I had to read 200 pages in two days. On the back of the book it says Ages 10 and up. Ain't no book for 10 year olds!

"I'm hurting you to make you a better soldier in every way. To sharpen your wit. To intensify your effort. To keep you off balance, never sure what's going to happen next, so you always have to be ready for anything, ready to improvise, determined to win no matter what. I'm also making you miserable. That's why they brought you to me, Bean. So you could be just like me. So you could grow up to be just like the old man...But I'll be watching you, more compassionately than you know, and when the time is right you'll find what I'm your friend, and you are the soldier you want to be."
-Ender from Ender's Game

I recently started to use my cell phone as my T-Money card through the SIM. But as I was getting off and scanning my phone, the guy in front of me roughly pushed his way out the bus and knocked my cell phone to the ground. Battery and case popped out. No scan. Even though the guy apologized after seeing what he had done, I was so angry at him. Man, if it had broken, I would've ended him just like Ender ended Bonzo. I'm not going to use my phone as T-Money anymore. Back to Janet's original card!

Thought of the Day: How Does Cell Phone Work?
Song of the Day: 동방신기-주문

No comments: