October 26, 2008


I had forgotten just how good BoA's dancing skills were. I really have to admit that she's talented material. It's kinda strange seeing how much more mature she looks now too. I still remember when she debuted when I was a freshmen in high school. I wonder what her life is like. Probably almost as tough as mine. Haha.

Here is my picture of my not-s0-small group. Finally, our first day where everyone is there. Our group is really interesting because it's supposed to consist of the younger young adults but somehow ended up getting the high school girls too. We have a colorful makeup of people, so it's been cool seeing how we have the common bond in Christ. I secretly get happy when people tell me that they wished that they were in our group. You know how we do.

The other day, Jae hooked me up with an assignment where I had to research how cell phones work. The day before that, I had to finish reading "Ender's Game" in a couple of days. I seriously got a taste of what it feels like to be a student again. It was stressful yet stimulating and rewarding at the same time. Of course, I wouldn't choose to do it again, but it was good to use the noggin after a while...but losing sleep sucked.

Thought of the Day: Classical 2
Song of the Day: BoA-Eat You Up

No comments: