June 4, 2008


"My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb"

Do you guys know that one song by Green Day called "Brain Stew?" Well, I've been listening to it for years, but the lyrics just recently made so much sense to me. I was listening to it the other day, and the words were like poetry to my insomniac mind. If there's one thing that Cognitive Psychology and Korea has taught me, it's the importance of sleep. Lately, I've been having a lot on my mind (which robbed many hours of sleep), but one of my biggest issues was recently cleared up. But the amazing thing was that I felt my eyes begin to grow heavy and my body long for sleep as soon as my 고민 was resolved.

Thorns truly cause us to rest on Christ's power. But thank God that He also removes them according to His will. I think I'll be the one with the "good night" tonight.

Thought of the Day: 교회 아줌마
Song of the Day: Sara Groves-He's Always Been Faithful

No comments: