May 12, 2007

I just spent over an hour trying to purchase and download a ringtone for my cell phone but to no avail. I know all of this would have been so easy if I was good at Korean. Stupid Anycall! What a waste of 1,000won. That's one roll of kimbap down the drain.

The other night, Priscilla declared to me that her goal in Korea was to find a 삼겹살 place that was better than my favorite place. I have two words for her. Lost cause. 돌돌와 돈순이 is better than good. I take natives there and even they tell me that it's the best 삼겹살 they've ever had. The meat, side dishes, and of course, the mixed rice cannot be beat. I average about twice a week. Their food does wonders to my happiness levels. It probably does wonders to my cholestorol levels, too. But like I tell everyone, at least I'll die happy. This week, I went on Tuesday with my coteachers, and my dad went on Thursday with his best friend. But that didn't stop us from going six hours ago. Come to think of it, if I had to be any character in Lord of the Flies, I'd probably be Jack, hunting pigs over worrying about rescue. We're still waiting for the third Chung male to join our tribe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By the way, Shiloh really sucks compared to Lord of the Flies.

Thought of the Day: Brick.
Song of the Day: Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor-Come What May

No comments: