May 15, 2007

Some teachers didn't have to go to school on Teacher's Day. I was not one of those teachers.

I find myself making time to watch a lot of movies these days. If you know me, you'll know that I love watching movies. After I'm finished with one, my automatic routine is to hit up imdb, wikipedia, and rotten tomatoes...usually in that order. Often times, I find myself preferring to watch movies alone, too. I guess it's because I don't have to worry about what other people think, and there's less chances of having any distractions. Anyways, sometimes I wonder how many movies I've actually watched in my entire life. I think, one day, I'm going to make a list of every single movie that I have ever seen. I wonder how close I would be to a thousand. Does anyone know where I can find a list of every single movie ever to have been made?

I always thought that "Your Song" was, hands down, a better song than "Come What May." Lately, my ears are begging to differ.

Thought of the Day: Friends With Money
Song of the Day: Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor-Come What May

No comments: