March 7, 2007


So far, I've found a Priscilla and Zen store. The other day, I found an Olivia. What's wrong with this country?

There's a girl in my class named Jenny, and I recently realized that she looks like a girl version of my brother. The ironic thing is, she has a freakin' hilarious laugh that makes the whole class crack up. If Simon had turned out to be a girl, I'm confident that I'd have a sister named Jenny. I wish you guys could hear her laugh.

Yesterday was just a weird day. Nothing went right with making plans, finding jobs, or even receiving emails. I guess random snow in the month of March is a pretty clear sign that things just aren't going right. At least, I got my Boys to cheer me up:


Thought of the Day: 24 Season 1 finished.
Song of the Day: Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit

No comments: