February 27, 2006

"I imagine bugs and girls have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them, but they lack the intelligence to really comprehend the magnitude of it."
-Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes

i never knew youth group would ever become my life. i was only supposed to "help out" by leading a bible study on Sundays. YG Friday nights were supposed to be rare for special events or testimonies. now, i will be missing my Sunday small groups (completely) so that i can attend YG worship services. i am officially a committed YG teacher. i realized that you cannot EFFECTIVELY serve in a ministry without full commitment. i have sacrificed something precious and have gained something new. i knew never knew this would happen. only God knew...and apparently, so did Terrance.

Speak to me
Tell me all the things I need to know
I want to hear you now
Can you speak to me
I've opened up your word to free me
I want to hear you now

Thought of the Day: Lost.
Song of the Day: Audio Adrenaline-Speak To Me

No comments: