February 21, 2006


on wednesday, i started tutoring my new student, kyle. on friday, i gave my stupid mp3 player to the isoldit on Ebay! store. on saturday, my mom found my $50 Shell gascard at the bottom of my laundry basket. i am now ashamed to admit that i want an ipod. *bitter weeping* commodities are so stupid and those advertisements are so good at helping us forget that. i kinda promised myself that i wouldn't buy anymore toys until i earned $500 to pay back for previous expenses. 500 bucks is going to take a long time. "Cash rules everything around me. C.R.E.A.M! Get the money-dolla dolla bill y'all!"

right now, i am listening to DJ Quiksilver's "Planet Love." this is one of the first rave songs that i ever heard in my life. for some reason, a lot of rave music sounds and makes you feel this abnormal sadness. whenever i hear this song, i recall the first party i ever went to and the several events that came with it. man, what a low point in my life. although i have many regrets about that party, i can't escape the fact that God used that experience to make me a "better person." chain reaction after chain reaction. friends after friends. lessons after lessons. i didn't know it then, but i see the bigger picture now. right now, i feel so lost. i am totally uncertain of my future. i wish i could hurry and see the bigger picture right now.

Thought of the Day: Life is like a box of chocolates.
Song of the Day: Foo Fighters-Everlong

No comments: