August 27, 2003

i started reading the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren today. it's like the most popular christian book these days and even my mom read the korean version of it. i've heard some good things about it so i decided to give it a chance. 40 chapters for 40 days. i don't like how the author guarantees so much blessing from reading the book. it almost seems like he's taking all the glory for writing such a successful piece. whatever, we'll see after 40 days. and even if it turns out to be great, all glory goes to God alrite?

man, i was so bored today. i'm getting tired of staying home and doing nothing. i try to find things to do but nothing seems to satisfy me. i just sit in my room on the floor and brainstorm. but that's how i was reminded of my apartment and how we need to call those utility places ahead of time. long story short, i ended up making all the phone calls so it looks like i'll be in charge of all the finances of our apt. i'm jumping with joy. *pout*

after those phone calls, i decided to call work and see when i should come in for next week. unfortunately, monica doesn't need me to come in until school starts again since the summer program ended and there isn't much work to do. i kind of regret going to NY last week. i could've made a good $600-$700 and even have the $300 that my dad had sent me. that's close to a whole G! but now is not the time to whine and regret. looks like i'll be up north another two weeks until i move into my apt. i actually wanna go back down to irvine cause it's alot more fun with people that i know. however, i'd have to pay for sept. rent and i know i'd just spend more money down there. home is BORING but it's also a penny-pincher. today just sucked. what a crappy day.

Thought of the Day: I can't play Moonlight Sonata anymore.
Song of the Day: Angelina-I Will Always Be There For You

No comments: