December 8, 2002

it is officially finals week in the UC campuses. a week of staying up, stress, and study. however, i don't quite fall under the last two S's. yes, i do stay up, but i replace stress and studying with playing cards and listening to music. i see students studying really late at night in the studyrooms as i stroll around outside on minh's scooter. haha. what am i doing?! man, my roommate influences me alot..the way i talk, play, eat, and sleep.

me: minh, you're such a bad influence. what kind of roommate are you?!
minh: THE BEST!

Avril Lavigne to Good Charlotte. i thought they were just another one of those wannabe groups that only last for 1 album, but i decided to give them a chance after hearing Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. man, i've come to realize that alotta groups are similar to one another but they're all unique in their own different way. Good Charlotte is awesome. just awesome.

today, i finally got a chance to talk to my friend about God. man, it has seriously been a while since i've tried evangelizing to anyone. it was a long chat but it was good. of course, it wasn't exactly the most pleasant or easiest conversation. it's just like any other time i talk to people about God....it's frustrating, confusing, and difficult. but i tried my best to answer and clarify any questions that my friend had. my presentation wasn't so great but may God be pleased with my efforts. people don't change people. God does.

Thought of the Day: Stomachache.
Song of the Day: Nemo-Goldfish Song (hahahahahah.)

No comments: