December 10, 2002

i wanna first start off by welcoming my friends, Connie and J, to the blogging community.
J: much thanks for the kind words. your company is always a joy to our room.

after sharing a few song recommendations with my friend, annie chung, she encouraged me to download a few songs myself. Finch and No Use For A Name. freakin' dope. this moved me to find out about the remaining mysteries of Boxcar Racer and New Found Glory. *drool* what hidden treasures! i'm in that alternative mood or phase again. loud headbanging ear pleasure!

yesterday was supposed to be my studying day for my psych. final. what was supposed to be at least 4 hours of studying got cut in half...

david: what the hell?! what are you doing fool?!
me: playing cards.
david: you aren't studying?!
me: nope. i just finished wrapping my x-mas gifts and i'm just chillin'.
david: dang, i studied more than you last time and you still did better than me!
me: dude, just chill. you're stressing out.
david: yeah, i think i'd better go wrap some x-mas presents.

eh, playing Frustration outside in the halls is so much more fun than reading about Language Development.

well, i was actually planning on studying at night but we ended up exchanging our x-mas gifts in our suite b/c minh do wanted to get it out of the way. it was pretty fun exchanging gifts with everyone. i was happy that minh was happy with my gift, new speakers for his computer. i got some pajama pants from willburt and connie and a $5 thing for In N' Out from Mindy and Natalie. it was actually kinda funny cause minh and i were just eating dinner and we see Natalie...

natalie: hey guys! i'm going to stop by Grey Havens later to give you your gifts.
(she leaves).
me: DUDE, SHE GOT US SOMETHING! WE NEED TO GET HER SOMETHING BEFORE SHE COMES INTO OUR DORM!

so we hurry back to our place and burn a cd for Natalie and Mindy. then annie unexpectedly comes over and we make her decorate the cds. SUCCESS! they love it!

today...

i was supposed to be in bed by 2 last night but i ended up sleeping after 3:30. i took my psych. final and felt like i could have done so much better. but like my friend's email says, "C is for cookie and that's good enough for me." haha.

Thought of the Day: One down. One to go.
Song of the Day: New Found Glory-Never Ending Story Theme Song

No comments: