December 11, 2002

my first quarter in college is officially complete. i took my last final today which actually seemed a little too easy. it's kinda weird how i tend to stress during midterms but during finals, i am sooooo chill. J knows. bunz knows. simon knows. and the best part is that i'm not going home til sat.! i get to hang out with my irvine buddies for a few days w/o any studying to do! man, how sweet is that? but speaking of sweet, i got another x-mas gift today...

(coming back from finals).
me: i'm a free man!
minh: notice anything different about our room?
me: no. oh wait! what's that?!
minh: annie got us gifts.
me: all of that?!
minh: open yours!
me: *gasp*

annie got me a freakin' UCI sweater! gosh, she also went out of her way to write a card. i feel kinda bad cause minh and i just got her some stupid lotion. ugh. philburt says thank you to annie chung. awesome...size is perfect too!

Thought of the Day: Time to relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze.
Song of the Day: Blink 182-I Won't Be Home For Christmas

No comments: