September 12, 2002

two stupid koreans trying to give directions to a white lady...

lady: hi. can you tell me how i can get back onto 101 north?
me: hmmmmm...lemme see.
pat: oh. i don't think you can go that way. you're going to take el camino all the way back to millbrae to get back to 101.
me: wait. hmmm...he's right. that junction right there only goes to 101 south.
lady: are you sure there's no other junction? cause when i get onto that one, it only goes south.
me: wait, does she really have to go all the way to millbrae?
pat: yeah, i think so.
me: listen, just get onto that highway right there and get onto 101 south. then go a little far and exit. then you'll be able to go back to 101 north.
lady: wait are you sure?
me: yeah, that's the only way.
lady: ok. thank you.
(lady leaves).
pat: dude, you didn't tell her that she needs to get onto 380 first...then 101!
me: um...oh yeah.
(we later approach the same junction).
me: hey, that says 101 north! you COULD go north on this junction. i didn't know that!
pat: oh well. i'm sure the lady figured it out.

basketball...

me: alrite, it's you, me and bs.
daniel: alrite. hey fatcakes!
everyone: lol.

what a fun day. got a haircut. played some ball with the boys. ate some gourmet BK. picked out some good jeans. shot some pool. and now, time to watch a dvd.

Thought of the Day: Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.
Song of the Day: Jin's Freestyle.

No comments: