September 19, 2002

last day of work...

char: philip. O-M-G. today, as i was driving, this frickin' F-ing guy! SHIET!!! he was coming up behind me and was THIS close to hitting me!

i get a call from judy (a lady who works in hawaii(i've only talked to her once in my life):

char: philip. judy wants to say goodbye.
me: um...ok. hi judy.
judy: hi philip. how are you?
me: i'm good. how are you?
judy: good, thanks. so i hear you're leaving?
me: yeap.
judy: well, may God be with you in whatever you do. best wishes to your future.
me: thanks judy.
judy: ok, bye philip.
me: bye.

char: philip. your old boss wants to talk say goodbye on the phone.
me: my old boss?
char: yeah, your old boss. allan!
me: oh!
me: hey allan.
allan: hey philip! well, goodluck down there.
me: yeah, i'll need it.
allan: no way. first semester is easy! but just watch out for Spring Fever.
me: Spring Fever? what's that?
allan: well, Spring Fever is when Spring comes around the weather is really nice. well, i guess it's really nice down there all the time so you're in big trouble. but anyways, you don't feel like studying cause you wanna go outside with your buddies and play football and fart around with the guys.
me: oh ok. haha.
allan: alrite then philip. take care.
me: thanks allan. bye.

tess: ok. take care phil. (hug).
me: bye.
tess: visit us sometime ok?
me: ok.
char: don't worry. we have his cell phone number.

char: sits down on chair. woah philip! you been low-ridin'?
me: low-ridin'?
char: yeah, you know.
me: oooooo. no, i don't do that stuff.
char: you don't huh? well, my sons do it all the time. they're like, "hey ma! wanna race?" and they put their hands on the steering wheel like this. "wassup?!" haha. that little sh*t!
me: ahahahahhahaha.

gosh, those guys are so nice. they bought me ice cream from Baskin Robins as my go away present. gosh, that was the best job. Goodbye Pacific Advantage Federal Credit Union.

No comments: