September 19, 2002

so today, i went to school and met some of my old friends. they were all happy to see me cause it felt like we hadn't seen each other in a while. lunchtime was coming around and i went to the area where i always used to eat. but when i got there, none of my friends were there except this new guy who i had just met. he had some really good looking food that he had bought in the cafeteria. i was starving like crazy but i refused to buy overpriced cafeteria food. but after a few minutes, i couldn't stand it any longer so i went to go buy some lunch. there were no more pizzas and sandwiches. i just bought some stupid fries and got alotta ketchup and honey mustard. however, when i got back to my eating area, there was no one there. i had barely started eating my crappy lunch and the bell already rang! my next class was history, one of my most hated classes. i was debating where i should cut this class since i was already late. gosh, i hadn't been to class in days! i knew i had to go to class...it was my last one for the day. omg! 15 min. late! where is that stupid class?! *sigh* another bad dream. that's three in a row.

looks like i'm actually leaving for irvine on saturday instead of sunday. sucks.

Thought of the Day: If only she was a little experienced.
Song of the Day: Natalise-I Wanna Hold You Tight

No comments: