September 5, 2002

i got a chance to hang out with my friends again. me, dykas, pat, tammy, and ted. we went to go eat at California Pizza Kitchen and went noraebang in san jo. *sigh* fun times...

pat: yeah, my roommate is korean. but he talks like a fag.
me: hey, at least he's korean.
pat: yeah, but still. i think he's a fag.

(singing Jumpo Mambo)
ted: um...i don't know this part....JUMPER MAMBO!...JUMPER MAMBO!
(mumbles in korean).
(turns off the song).
everyone: ahahahahahahahahha.

me: yeah, that guy looks like a retarded chinese guy.
dykas: looks like he has down syndrome.
everyone: ahahahahahhaah.

some more happy news: i bought pat's small speakers and subwoofer for 20 bucks (originally 60)! very happy. i think i may be getting a cd mp3 player pretty soon too! bring on the blessings!

bad news: one of my lights went out again in my phone. gotta get it fixed again.

Thought of the Day: *sigh* computer.
Song of the Day: Pat Chung-1TYM

No comments: