September 4, 2002

my days have been REALLY relaxing lately. i wake up around 11 and eat brunch. i just kinda walk around the house til 2 and go to work til 5. after work, i find something to do with a friend or just stay home and watch a Blockbuster Favorite. then i play chess with simon and go online til 1. it's nice.

today, after work i'm going to eat dinner with my beloved pat, dykas, and tammy in san jo and noraebang with their church friend, ted.

tomorrow, i'm going to buy my computer at costco. playing around with my computer ought to occupy me the whole day.

friday will be another ficy.

and then the weekend is finally here. but not like it matters cause everyday is like a weekend to me.

right now, it looks like i'll be leaving for irvine on the 21st or 22nd. that's next next saturday or sunday. excited yet reluctant to leave. that's fine. expected emotions.

ok, i'm just really bored right now. no one's home. i can't even go downstairs cause these guys are fixing the gas thing in my house til 6. and i can't go out cause i have work in less than 2 hours. what to do, what to do. *sigh* i think i'll go to work 1 hour early. i'm seriously that bored. dang.

Thought of the Day: Am I an addict?
Song of the Day: The Hives-Hate To Say I Told You So

No comments: