August 28, 2002

my morning started off pretty bad today.

1. stupid lawn mower guy really knows how to wake you up at 9am.
2. computer order is being delayed.
3. Writing 39B is COMPLETELY full. i can't even get on the stupid waiting list.
4. i need to go to my cousin's house today after work (yes, the rich bastard one that intimidates me).
5. haven't even started traffic school yet.

ok, i really appreciate all of the "college advice" everyone gave me. but no one, not a SINGLE person, admonished me about the consequences of signing up for classes late! all i heard was, "study hard! no girls! no parties! study hard!" *ahem* how about giving me some advice that i can actually USE! man, picking out classes in college is a hard kick in the balls. everything is just so inconvenient. it's not simple like high school where the counselors do all the work for you, and you can just whine and change your classes b/c you have one mean teacher. ugh, college registration is more like an authorization code here, a telephone call there, a computer freeze here, and a FULL class there! i know i know, i SHOULD have signed up earlier. i'm just venting cause i've had it up to HERE! *sigh* i want my mommy.

however, with all this stress and confusion, i am very glad to hear that justin is doing fine. he sounds very happy and is already enjoying his time at cornell. for once, i'm happy for the guy. hehe. oh, and i'm pretty impressed with what he did with his blog page. i'm pretty sure someone did it for him but no matter, it pleases me. and by the way, you were NOT "gregarious or sociable." it was just straight up TALKATIVE. make me proud CJ. =D

Thought of the Day: You think you can do it in one week?
Song of the Day: Hweesung-Can It Not Be?

No comments: