September 3, 2002

i finally finished my traffic school last week. i got my certificate through email and just need to send in all my crap. man, getting a ticket will really discipline you very well. all of my passengers will realize how much slower i go on the freeway. sometimes i wish i didn't get the ticket. no speeding takes the fun out of driving. it really does. i really envy all of you speeders out there. but at the same time, i hope you guys get caught speeding at 88 so you can empathize with me. but really, traffic school is really annoying. it's all this common sense crap that you need to review for 6-8 hours. it's like your taking driver's ed all over again. *shudder* yeah, it sucks. but praise God i am done! i've learned. now, may i learn to LIVE what i've learned.

saturday's picnic was pretty fun. i really enjoyed the hours of frisbee, including my special hour with lois. haha. gosh, ultimate frisbee is so fun! it's one of those games where you don't feel like playing b/c it seems very childish and immature. but once you start playing, you don't want to stop until the other team gives up. lots of running. lots of yelling. and of course, lots of team cursing. "DDEUH!"

lisa's house was awesome too. it was really big with really nice bathrooms and hecka toys. man, if i had a house like that, i'd have hecka yg sleepovers and parties. anyways, mafia was alotta fun too. i've never been mafia before so it was a little different for me. well, this was actually my second time playing. but yeah, i guess i suck at lying. sometimes, i just need to learn to shuttup. "I HATE GARY!"

the only bad thing about the picnic was the mosquitoes from hell! gosh, EVERYONE got hecka bit up from that park. and these aren't just any bites. these suckers like to swell up so they look like you're growing unnecessary muscles overnight! these blasted bites itch so much. gosh, why they gotta be like that?!

oh, i almost forgot! i went to chang's place on thursday cause he wanted to cook dinner for me, simon, and chris MUN! gosh, two words: GAL BEE SURPRISE! haha. great unhealthy stuff. soooooo good! that night was concluded with the greatest movie in the world. Searching for Bobby Fischer. highly recommended for all chess players. "i'm offering you a draw."

and the next day, we had Benihana's. all you can eat sushi. three rounds. 200 dollars worth of food. *sigh* it hurts just trying to remember the incident. 3 rounds is good. 4 rounds is really good. 5 rounds is the ultimate challenge. gross. i won't dare anyone to do round 5. gross.

ok, now time for some random tidbits.

on friday, i went to Costco with B and discovered a discovery.

Discovery


isn't she beautiful? this is what i want instead of my customized Dell. 3 reasons.
1. 40 more gigs. .26 more ghz.
2. approximately $200 cheaper.
3. i don't have to worry about waiting for the mailman. i get it right on the spot.

but my Dell isn't so bad either. i would still be happy if i can't cancel my order. but yes, i'm really looking forward to my new computer.

i've been having some bad luck with my new cell phone.

monday: go to Extra to change lights and get new antenna. tells us to come back 1 hour later. we come back 1 hour later. he comes back 1 hour and 20 min. later. no discount.

sunday: 2 lights are loose and possibly broken. i go to Extra to fix the problem. there's a sign that says he'll be back in 20 min. he comes back in 30. tells me the guy who fixes phones doesn't work on sundays. come back tomorrow at 1. he'll be here for sure!

today: Extra is closed. i go to Stonestown. they don't do my phones. i go to J-town phone store. store is closed. i go to Chinatown. first store tells me to come back tomorrow. second store tells me they can't do my phone. third store is closed.

so i'm going back to Extra tomorrow. wish me luck guys.

Thought of the Day: Dykas can't dorm.
Song of the Day: That new WC song.

No comments: