April 8, 2002

the stress of prom has finally woken up from its annual slumber. unfortunately, it decided to give me a visit tonight. a few problems that have come up already:
1. we have to go with the chinese people (no offense I-Fang).
2. they want to do EVERYTHING together.
3. there are a few people in the group that i personally dislike with almost all of my heart.
4. i can smell some beef b/w some people already.
5. they want to do EVERYTHING together!!!

prom wasn't supposed to be like this. it was supposed to be a great night out with your friends! but noooooooo, we have to do everything that everyone else wants to do. ratface, you could've fixed this problem for me BIG time!

chang-loved what you did with your page. i actually noticed all of the great changes before but i just forgot to write about it.
justin-why couldn't it have been just koreans?
lois-"cool loser?" i believe that would be an oxymoron.
simon-you're no where near beating Bobby Fischer.
dykas-it still isn't too late!
mr. chi-NY is ghetto fabulous dawg...you'll fit right in.
thomas-did you or did you not start a blog?
matt-dang it matt! it's all your fault!

Thought of the Moment: I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.
Song of them Moment: Rebecca St. James-Lord, You're Beautiful (me gusta mucho!)

No comments: