April 8, 2002

i learned a new word today! the word, "flu," originated from the real term, "influenza!" gosh, i remember at my old church, this health group came to give everyone an anti-flu shot or something. unfortunately, i was at McDonald's after coming back from a retreat. man, i was so close to never contracting the flu again! for the first time, a Big Mac made me feel very unhappy...eh, i guess it was worth it (smile).

geez, my dislike for school grows day by day, week by week. some classes i just cannot stand b/c of severe boredom or "irrevelvant education." calculus is getting really hard. i was surprised to find out that i'm still getting a C in the class. it's just a matter of time...the D will come. senioritis is hitting hard. my desire for summer is hitting hard. dang, it's going to be the two longest months of my life!

Thought of the Day: It just didn't make any sense to me.
Song of the Day: Weezer-Glorious Day

No comments: