April 7, 2002

ok, i am definitely out of the hiphop phase now. i was listening to WC-Can't Hold Back and for the first time in a while and it just sounded like any other song. it didn't even get my head bopping! in a sense, i'm kind of disappointed in myself for losing my appreciation for such music. i mean, i know they're good but my ears long for something like JTL these days. hehe, JTL IS pretty good. ok, time to change my playlist...

spring break memories:
1. too much In N' Out.
2. tiffanie being THIS close to breaking her ugly foot.
3. the over-rated Cho-Sun Galbee.
4. IRVINE!
5. painful hours of driving.
6. JTL!
7. Serramonte, the world of filipinos.
8. you can either love or hate Todai's.
9. chesssssssssssssssssss.
10. oh shoot, ALMOST forgot about STOMP!

Thank you Lord for watching over me this Spring Break. You truly kept me safe throughout this week. I hopefully brought you much glory through my events and may you continue to pour out your grace upon this week that i go back to school.

Thought of the Day: Illness=Humility.
Song of the Day: Shinhwa-I Love You

No comments: