April 9, 2002

as i was doing some reflecting today, i ran into a small "problem." i know that i do not take my devotionals seriously and my prayer life is very inconsistent. however, i noticed that i think about God throughout the day. when i'm walking to school, driving in the car, or just sitting at my desk, i find myself having these mental conversations with God. in a sense, i feel like i'm doing "alrite" in my walk because i am not distant from Him? but at the same time, i realize that if were being a "good christian," my actions would definitely show it. i'm sure there is a simple explanation to this but i can't quite put my finger on it...some advice would be appreciated.

i liked almost everyone's blog today...thanks guys.

Thought of the Day: Geez, dark blue roses WOULD look nice!
Song of the Day: Ginny Owens-If You Want Me To

No comments: