April 23, 2002

now that i think about it, i have alotta memories with my student, john. today, as we were just sitting there and just talking, i realized that i have been tutoring him for over a year! man, i'm kinda going to miss the kid when i go off to college. i KNOW he's going to miss me! haha. after all, i am his easiest tutor. i'm the only one who doesn't give him homework and i actually talk about "cool" stuff with him. i'll never forget the time i got my highest score in Snake on my cellphone. he was the only one to experience the moment! we were rejoicing after i got my 1512! (i have yet to hear someone with a higher score). ok, all this had nothing to do with anything. i just felt like writing about john. he's a good kid.

random #1: i just realized that one of the workers, Cathy, (the big jolly lady) is ALOT like Phoebe from Friends. she has the same laugh, same voice, and occasionally the same humor. yeah, she's a hecka cool dude too. not as cool as Char, but still hecka cool.

random #2: my friend showed me the Import Jams cd today in class. it doesn't look that great but i still want to get it. man, it's like one of those underground things. i was going to ask him to burn it for me but i don't know...eh, as long as i have the main song. ayo thomas, my friend's brother is going out with Natalise. dang, all these funky connections...or as you'd like to put it, "what a trip!" haha.

random #3: Joyride is bad. do not watch it. simon could've farted out a better movie!

random #4: weather is great! i wish it could stay like this forever.

random #5: i like the new Enrique Iglesias song, "Escape." gosh, it's one of those "it's ok to be homosexual" songs, but i have to admit it has a catchy beat. argh, i still don't like the guy.

random #6: everyone who was planning on going to the bonfire with me this friday: i have a dentist appointment at 5:30. if you guys still need/want to go with me, that's fine with me. just let me know ahead of time ok?

random #7: today's song of the day is Throw Them Hands Up...not Throw Your Hands Up. ok, download and enjoy!

No comments: