April 23, 2002

prom pictures are here! man, i was really scared that i would come out with my eyes and mouth half open or something. but thank goodness they all came out fine. man, when i see our group picture, i can't help but feel a little disappointed that all of my friends couldn't be in it. i wanted to look back at that picture and remember all of them at once. those stupid fobs can care less! anyways, tiff and i only have a handful of pictures so they will be sold at a dollar a piece! get 'em while you can!

i finally got to try the 7 Layer Nachos at Taco Bell today. i was very disappointed when i saw how small it was. i mean, it's definitely worth the dollar but STILL...you commercial people have limits too you know?! anyways, i always enjoy eating taco bell with pat. man, he's like my only friend who's down for Taco Bell anyday! i mean, i'm usually the one who ends up spotting him but that's not the point! we share very amusing talks with one another and both agree that we feel sorry for the employees every time. haha.

on the way to Taco Bell...
me: oh yeah, i got my prom pictures today.
pat: oh, save me one.
me: you know, i don't have that many but i'm SPECIALLY saving you one!
pat: what're you talking about? phil, you don't even have any friends. just shuttup and give me one!
me: ahahahahaha...you're stupid.

dang, i ALWAYS have to listen to YG Family in that guy's car! well, i have to admit it was pretty nice listening to How Deep Is Your Love. the song fit perfectly with our moods. geez, what a combination...Taco Bell and JS.

man, i saw char really pissed for the first time today! she was yelling at tess b/c she was being lazy and complaining or something.

char: F*CKING i will NOT slap you sooooo hard!

but after that, she was back to normal.

char: hey philip, try my glasses on.
me: WOAH!
char: yeah, pretty bad eh? happened when i turned 40!

judy-dude, that link on your blog is hilarious! just stream it here


Thought of the Day: Mr. Sun, how deep is YOUR love?
Song of the Day: JS-Throw Your Hands Up (haven't heard this for sooooo long! it was in their 1.5 album remember?)

No comments: