March 27, 2002

work was really long today:

allan: oh, i know this person who's going to teach at davis. she says that davis is much better than irvine!
me: how come?
allan: well you see...blah blah blah...business is like...blah blah blah...you want to become a teacher?...blah blah blah...i'll give you two choices...blah blah blah...in hawaii...blah blah blah...don't listen to anyone's advice...blah blah blah...the pay sucks but the vacation...blah blah blah...my friend antonio was a gigolo...blah blah blah...great times on the cruise...blah blah blah...principal has a lot of responsibility...blah blah blah...yeah, become a teacher!

that man stopped talking after 40 min. and it was because he had to answer a phone call.

ok, so i finally finished that cursed research paper for econ. my partner, pat, seriously did not do crap! i finished my part last wed. he finished writing his last night. i basically did his research for him, wrote his bibliography, and had to type his copy out b/c he forgot to send it to me before going to work. if that idiot did not hook me up at blockbuster tonight, i would have skinned his whole body and thrown him into the ocean. he is a bad man.

mother took me out today as an early birthday present. she bought me some Nation's and bought me a black dress shirt. mother really enjoys eating with me b/c i supposedly "eat with passion." but yeah, i enjoy hanging out with my mom here and there.
mother: simon, be more like your brother. only stupid people don't try new foods.
me: *giggle*

ok, so is it just me or is there some sorta blog strike going on? is this another one of those "cool" things to do? i assure you, blogging on and off is NOT cool. don't take blogs for granted, right Pastor Dave?

*sigh* spring break is about 70 hours away from now. it's so close i can smell it! i feel like i have sooooo many things to look forward to, but really there isn't much: good friday, movies movies movies, LALALALALALALALA, and sleeeeeeeeep! *sigh* these last two days are going to take forever! i detest thursdays...they don't deserve to be a part of the week! only bad people deserve to go through days like thursday...argh! i'm not a bad person! i'm just kinda bad sometimes.

dykas-i'm not going to your rally if you don't go to prom!
justin-moe better have a definite answer by tomorrow!
simon-queen simon is raping the crap outta me!
thomas-blogging's tight dawg. dude, i miss hyun soo already!
B-you think this year is bad? wait til junior year!

Thought of the Day: Good Weather + Nation's=Happy Phil
Song of the Day: State Property & Bennie Segal-Roc Da Mic (this was the song grendel!)

No comments: