March 28, 2002

(while working).
char: so what do you think?
me: what do i think of what?
char: LOOK!
(there's three pieces of paper on the window that say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIP!").
me: ahahahahahaah.
(tess walks in with three balloons and rosie brings an ice cream cake that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIP!").
tess: happy bir...
rosie: happy birthda...
allan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
char: happy birthday.
me: aw thanks guys!
allan: hurry up and cut the cake! i'm GOD DANG hungry! oh philip, i'm going to tell you what my mother told me when i turned 18. now that you're 18, if you ever end up in jail you can bail yourself out now!

man, i guess my job ain't so bad...*grin* (even though walking home with those balloons gave me alotta attention).

ok, so i saved up $600 and i'm going to be throwing it all away in 2 weeks! LA=$200. Senior Picnic=$35. Prom-tickets=$135. tux=$100. dinner=$60+. noraebang=$15+. that's approximately 300 big ones going down the drain in one night folks! it takes me 4 weeks to earn that much! there's also the commitment in saving all of that money. argh! prom=sin's curse.

Thought of the Day: So we meet again Mr. Moon!
Song of the Day: Nalin & Kane vs Beats International-Just Be Good To The Beachball (*sigh* just the medicine i was looking for).


No comments: