March 30, 2002

good morning everyone! wow, i can't believe i woke up before 12 today! anyways, it's a beautiful day...and you know what that means-phil is in a good mood! there's something about the sun that just turns my happiness on. the bluer the sky, the bigger the smile. ok, i'm just in a gay mood...nevermind me.

so my birthday/Good Friday was basically like any other day. i confess that i didn't exactly have the right attitude or heart on the day our Lord was crucified on the cross. man, i really take God's grace for granted....don't we all? well, my birthday wasn't so bad. i only got hit by phil and tiffanie (*sigh* if ONLY you were a guy!) and i got a few gifts...well, alot more than any other year so thank you all very much! anyways, i've hit the big 18 and for once, i actually feel kinda old. i was doing some reminiscing and realized that i went through many more good times than bad times. in fact, i didn't think much about my bad experiences unless i forced myself to. anyways, God is a good god and i pray that He will use me to bring Him glory in my 18th year of life.

frank-wait, so bulls can give milk too?
tiff-*bang bang bang*...i still think your drumsticks are cooler than mine (we go waaaaaay back!)
justin-stop touching me you pervert!
chang-shinhwa 5 is disappointing.
lauri-yo necesito los videos esta semana!
lois-P-U. i sure do feel sorry for the city of Monterey!
tiff-calvin=naive=tiff...that's just one of them.
simon-ARNOLD SCHWARZNEZENEZWARCHEGGER! *shrug*

Thought of the Day: Spring Break, i'm ready for you. But the question is, ARE YOU READY FOR ME?!
Song of the Day: DJ DOC-Go Away (ooouuuuuu lalalaaaalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa!)

No comments: