March 26, 2002

so my tuesday was almost as good as my monday! first, pat and i cut 2nd period b/c we weren't doing anything so i only had to go to one period today. second, i got my Diva cds sold. third, i had an excellent lunch that left me smiling with a full stomach...having ramen once a month really makes you happy. fourth, i got paid at work today even though i was supposed to get paid on friday! fifth, char gave me an Easter gift...a bunny full of almond rocca (she thinks i absolutely love this stuff). sixth, the weather really brightened my spirits. seventh, i had no hw! this week is going by really slow and fast at the same time...man, i'm tired.

Thought of the Day: Everyday is like a Friday to me.
Song of the Day: Boa-Listen To My Heart Ken Harada's TB-Bassin' Mix (niiiiiiiice song!)

No comments: