March 25, 2002

can my day get any better? DIVA has been sold at a very satisfying $35! man, i know i'm getting ripped off here but these cds are just too hard to get rid of. man, i'm really going to make it up to you...i kinda promise!

mother is sad. she keeps talking about how i'm going to college and how she won't be able to live with me anymore. i don't like seeing my mother like this. it makes me feel kinda bad b/c i'm all excited to get the heck out of here. i mean, i want to stay here for my friends and church, but i want to go out there and live my college life too! geez, my mom's depressing me...i apparently mean alot to her. gosh mom, simon can use some love too...poor thing's been laughed at his whole life!

crap, i am sooooo out of shape! i REALLY need to work out consistently...not just every other wednesday. and please, do not start with the whole, "YOU'RE NOT EVEN FAT!" i say the things that i say b/c it is only necessary. at the rate things are going right now, i'm going to end up looking like tiffanie when she was 7! Lord, discipline my body of indolence...not for my glory but yours alone!

speaking of discipline, my prayer life hasn't been so great. my whole walk with God hasn't been so great. i know what my problem is. i know what my solution is. yet i continue living like everything's alright. man, what a fool! i know i am THIS close to getting beat up by God! i tell other people to do this and that, yet i don't bother to change myself. i am no different from a non-christian. they lie, i lie. they covet, i covet. they disobey, i disobey. I just want to praise you Lord, MUCH more than i do! You deserve so much more, so much better! I am no better than Israel, Egypt, or any of the kings that disobeyed you. i am nothing. i need to pray. i need to pray like there's no tomorrow...

No comments: