March 4, 2002




Take the "How immature are you?" Test


created by sami




while tutoring julia...

mom: isn't it hard tutoring her?
me: no, it's alrite.
mom: yeah, i know.
me: (smile).
mom: are you sure?
me: yeah, really it's fine.
mom: ok, well here's your money. (stuffs a 20 in my pocket). thank you.
me: uh, thank you?

(this was while i was tutoring her too! (don't forget, this was all in a strong korean accent)). gosh, i seriously hate going inside that house. it STILL smells like fish that's been thrown up three or four times! to be honest, i pity julia b/c she probably smells like crap at school b/c of her mom's...*sigh*...food.

well, day 1 has passed and things seem a bit better today. i want to thank all readers who have been praying for me....i REALLY appreciate it dudes, and i'll be praying for you guys as well. just continue to remind me b/c my memory is quite pitiful.

No comments: