March 4, 2002

dang! don't you hate it when you try to post an entry, but the blogger site is messed up and it won't publish it? i just published last night's stuff right now so you guys can read that later...

everyone, char is back from louisiana!...

me: so did you have fun back at home?
char: no way! i had this bad experience with this calf.
me: calf?
char: yeah! you know, one of those baby cows! anyways, this calf escaped from it's home and somehow got into my dad's barn. it somehow got inside with the horses so i had to get it out. well, i was trying to climb over the fence and then i got electricuted! i was like, "holy SH*T!" it hurts so much between your arms and chest, right here! so i decided to put my legs over the fence, and then the wire went up between my legs, and i was like, "HOLY SH*T!" my cousin was laughing at me like a fool so i tell him to get a GODD*MN STICK! sheesh, d*mn calf!
me: ahahahahahaha.

aw c'mon jomo, i solved that problem when i was in 1st grade!

Thought of the Day: guys, i've been having a craving for pizza these days. fri. ok?
Song of the Day: Blink 182-Reckless Abandon (i had this song stuck in my head while i was taking my calculus test today...weird huh?).

No comments: