March 5, 2002

work...

char: philip, do you like sushi?
me: yeah.
char: what's your favorite kind?
me: uh, i like all of them, but i think my favorite is the california roll.
char: do you like eel?
me: uh, i think so.
char: ever try the tempOra one?
me: yeah, i think so.
char: yeah, cathy and i like the tempOra one, isn't that right cathy?
cathy: nope.
char: aw sure you do, don't you remember?
cathy: is it the one with the avocado?
char: cathy, all of them have avocado.
cathy: i don't like it then.
char: yeah, the tempOra ones are good!

white people look at sushi in such an interesting way.

char: so your prom's in april or may huh?
me: yep. april 13.
char: holy sh*t! that's right around the corner!
me: yep.
char: so you're going to get that room of your right?
me: NO! ahahahahahaha.
char: aw c'mon philip!
me: no, i think i'm going karoke afterwards.
char: oh ok, that's good. oh, i remember when my son went to prom with a senior when he was a freshmen. i was like, "antonio, what the hell does she see in you?!"
me: ahahahahah.

char: you that calf? it escaped twice in two days!
me: oh really?
char: yeah! gosh, it was looking at me with these eyes like it was saying, "i got you you stupid human."
me: ahahahahha.
char: (muttering)...stupid calf.

sorry, these were REALLY funny in real life. i'm off to tutor.

Thought of the Day: My internet explorer is back to normal! Praise God and thank you jomo!
Song of the Day: Wyclef Jean-Stayin' Alive Remix

No comments: