February 10, 2002

praise God! mother is back! i know i've already said this but don't ever take your mothers for granted! when my mom looked at the meat that was left in the fridge, she threw it all away and said that it was waaaaaay too rotten! dang, i was planning to eat that sucker for my next meal too...gosh, i could have gotten REALLY sick along with my stupid flu. but i just realized that my mom is also super weird. instead of going to bed like regular people who have just arrived from a long trip, she decides to clean the house! she unpacked all of her stuff, washed some dishes, did the laundry, vacuumed, and wiped all the dust off in our house. either she has a "clean freak" disorder or our house was really THAT dirty. i'd have to go with the mental disorder theory...hehe. gosh, i can already imagine what she's going to be like when she's 70! but yeah, GOD BLESS HER! (people who like to disrespect my mother (justin) deserve to die!).

well, my mom came back with some gifts...2 cds, a crapload of sheet music specially sent by my cool dad (ahahahahahha, poor guy expects me to play all of them), and alotta bbang (sweet bread). simon got two led pencils and a whole bunch of boxers...lol. anyways, my mom told me that she showed my college essay to a few of my relatives in korea. she said that they were really impressed with what i wrote and they wanted to talk to me the next time i saw them. ok first of all, my college essay was garbage...100% pure garbage that i was incredibly dissatisfied with. second, NO! i do NOT want to talk to them. they're going to start asking me personal questions like: "when were you saved?" "so what it's like being president of your youth group?" "what career are you pursuing?" oh and don't forget, all of this would be in korean, which means my response would have to be in korean as well! gosh, my mom said that she'd only show my essay to my dad! well, looks like i'm going to have to take a break from visiting korea.

chang: send me I-fang's email!

judy: welcome to the "cool" crowd!

ratface: your name's easy to spell. (ok, if it's starting to bother you, just tell me ok?)

terrance: LLAMAS!!!

frank: you're a FREAKIN' genius!

jomo & pastor dave: *sigh*

lois: bingo! thanks dawg!

Thought of the Day: Complicated situations cause complicated results.
Song of the Day: Cool-Before I Become Sad (old school).


No comments: