February 9, 2002

ok, i just took off all those stupid test results b/c they keep blinking whenever you open up my blog. i guess i can only post the descriptions from now on. well reader, i got the flu thurs. night and i'm still sick. i've been taking tylenol and ther-flu (lorebadore & *sigh* lois-thank you soooo much!) but the healing process is taking a lot longer than i was expecting. i get the chills, get really bad headaches, feel really weak, and i have no appetite (even In & Out tasted like garbage!). i only eat b/c i know i have to. (now there's something you don't hear everyday). if you guys see me at church/school with a pissed off/tired/sad face, just know that i look like that b/c of my condition. it doesn't mean that i'm going to bite your hand if you make an attempt to talk to me. gosh, i find it very ironic how i got sick all of a sudden. i mean, i eat an average of 3 oranges a day! dude, that's like a crapload of vitamic C and it's supposed to keep me all healthy and stuff. dude, viruses are so gay! (prayers would be appreciated).

well, i had a great time at my house last night. for the first time, i danced for like 2 hours straight! my calves are screaming with pain right now b/c i even danced this morning! alrite, i know you guys can't imagine me dancing or whatever but that's ok...you guys will never see it happen either! oh yeah, i also agree with grendel's comment on sweaty dancers. you know who you are...ehehehehehehhe. much thanks goes to the laughing sharkface, ratface the c-walk master, grendel the Boa idolizer, and KGB the struggling We are the Future dancer...my inspirations!

today, we had our first day of women's freakin' banquet preparation. we ended up not using my script for the skit (thank the Lord!) but we brainstormed alotta good stuff (frank, you're a genius!). also, the song's lyrics came out to be very creative...good job KGB! we got the menu down for the food and now we just have to get all the dirty work done next weekend. i want to thank all of you who showed up today. i know it took alotta time off of your saturday, but your sacrifice is greatly appreciated. once again: men, if this banquet turns out like crap, remember...they're only girls! HWATEENG!

well, mother is coming back tomorrow morning. tonight is my last night of freedom and here i am blogging.

ninjachoccobo: dude
Pretzelboi96: yes?
ninjachoccobo: go play or something
Pretzelboi96: why, am i bothering you?
ninjachoccobo: no.. but u should be out
ninjachoccobo: socializing
ninjachoccobo: having fun
ninjachoccobo: not in doors

my mom called a little earlier b/c it was her last night in korea. gosh, i feel really sorry for my dad. i could sense the sadness in his voice when he told me how happy i must be to see my mom again. it must suck living w/o your most beloved for a long time. God, please be with both of my parents and always continue to bring them comfort in their times of lonliness. on a brighter note, at least i'm done with all of my hw. if you guys can think of something great to do that doesn't require alotta money or driving, give me a call at 1-800-LOSER.

Thought of the Day: Flu=Unhappiness.
Song of the Day: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg-The Next Episode (i personally LOVE dancing to this song!)


No comments: