February 11, 2002

work:

michael: hey philip. can you take a look at this? (hands me a brochure).
me: what is it?
michael: oh, it's a brochure about debit cards. I just want you to look at it and tell me if it sounds like bullsh*t or if looks like bullsh*t or if all of it's just bullsh*t.
me: uh, sure thing.

biology class:

pat: daniel, so you got your new tv?
daniel: yeah. it's like 20 inches.
pat: oh! let's watch Rated-R movies at your house!
(daniel and i look at each other and start cracking up).
pat: no, it's weird watching those sex parts with my mom and sister around! it's kinda awkward you know?
(daniel and i crack up even harder).

hey, guess what?! chicken butt! everyone, i got my beloved appetite back! everything tastes normal again...i love food! however, i got a sore throat and i'm starting to cough here and there (thanks for your prayers guys! keep praying!). well like i said, mother brought us back some food from korea so i'm going to be very happy every night for the next month. oh, speaking of my mother, we were watching this thing on tv where this korean actor goes to some island that was full of black people. all of the islanders are skinny, muscular, and dark.

mom: ahahahahahah. look at the korean man. he's smiling like a fat and pale fool!
me: ahahahhahaha.

i don't know what korea did to her but she sure is much jollier these days!

Thought of the Day: Obsession=PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! (somebody please find me the "If at first you don't succeed,..." poem! you'll be rewarded-it's a promise.)
Song of the Day: Keith Sweat-Twisted (gosh, 7th grade memories).

No comments: