December 17, 2013

"I wanna be a billionaire..."


Last night, I had a dream that I was in a Simpsons episode that parodied Korean culture in America. I somehow ended up living in that episode and went to an ATM to deposit a paycheck that was just over $200 so that I can buy some lottery tickets for this current Mega Millions jackpot. My paycheck ended up jamming the machine, and I had to leave the machine with many frustrated people who were in line behind me. I went to Hana Bank to tell them about my problem, but their wonderful solution was to wait. The end.

There is a Korean superstition about seeing a dragon, pig, dung, or gold (and I think even money) in a dream that could mean good luck. With the current jackpot nearing a billion, I wonder if I should get a lottery ticket.

Thought of the Day: Christmas Eve
Song of the Day: Bruno Mars-Billionaire

No comments: