July 18, 2011

Summer Retreat '11

I feel like most youth and college group retreats were predictable with the typical retreat sites, games, and schedules. But every single retreat I've gone on in Korea has been unique and special in their own way.
Photobucket
A few of us started the retreat off at church and stayed up playing spades for the first time.
Photobucket



Photobucket
I've been to a number of pensions, but this was probably the best one I've ever seen.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The kids were very excited about catching tadpoles.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVED this swinging chair!
Photobucket
Pretty nice weather
Photobucket
that didn't last for too long.
Photobucket
Real Kentucky
Photobucket
Fried
Photobucket
Chicken
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's Nate loosening up for the big event.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Naked Taboo
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tower of Babel
Photobucket

Photobucket
This team had the highest tower, but I got so excited and accidentally knocked it down.
Photobucket
Bitter smiles. Haha.
Photobucket
Pentecost
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Body of Christ
Photobucket
I think this was the first retreat I went on where we didn't take a group picture at the end.
Photobucket
But I guess these pictures show more of who we really are.

There were many moments where I could have left PCL in the past, but I'm so glad that God has kept me here. We truly are WORKS IN PROGRESS.

Thought of the Day: Week 38
Song of the Day: Michael W. Smith-The Stand

No comments: