November 5, 2010

Monopoly

I pride myself in Monopoly, knowing all of the rules and costs of property. I can jump pieces to the appropriate spots without having to count how many spaces to move. I can also gauge just how much you suck after your first three rolls. In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm known to be a real bastard when I play too. Hehe. The only person I respect in this game is my beloved Snugs.

You know how some people host basketball or poker tournaments? If I had a big ol' house and knew lots of people who were decent Monopoly players, I think I'd like to host a Monopoly tournament. Not only is it America's oldest family game, but it's probably the only board game that I enjoy playing. I wonder if it's because I'm hungry for money/power. When did they change that box? Happy 75, Mr. Monopoly Man.

Thought of the Day: Goodreads
Song of the Day: 2AM-전활 받지 않는 너에게

No comments: