November 20, 2010

Basketball Blues

Liar, Liar
Earlier during the week, I had caused so many turnovers and wasn't making too many of my easy shots, so I was growing in frustration. But on one of the plays where the opposing team knocked it out with my finger oh-so-slightly skimming the ball, I didn't bother to mention that it was out on me cause no one would've known except for me...and Satan...and God.

Ankle Breaker
According to Urban Dictionary, an ankle breaker is "when a person crosses over or changes directions very quickly, getting another player so off balance that they fall over." Earlier tonight, I experienced my first ankle breaker in a more literal sense. This guy crossed me over so fast that I almost twisted/sprained my left ankle in my failed attempt to guard him. I made a pretty ugly noise too. I so would've made it onto ESPN.

Sometimes, I don't "love this game."

Thought of the Day: The Hunger Games
Song of the Day: SNSD-Hoot

No comments: